The past few months have been trying times for our city. As an essential business we were happy and proud to be here for our patients, helping you avoid emergency room visits for things such as laceration repairs (boy you guys are accident prone!), infections, and other concerns. We have also been available on the web for teledermatology consults and we have enjoyed the opportunity to work with you in such a surprisingly efficient and effective manner. As we look ahead to seeing you in our office again we want you to know we have always taken infection control seriously, and we have now added measures specifically to protect our patients and our staff from COVID-19.
- All of our staff and patients are monitored for signs and symptoms of illness daily. Coronavirus serology testing is offered regularly to our staff.
- We ask that any patient exhibiting any signs of illness or fever avoid coming to our office. All patients are required to enter and exit our building with a mask covering your nose and mouth.
- We are accredited as a Class A center for office based surgery by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, demonstrating our commitment to promoting patient safety. It is not common for offices such as ours specializing in non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures to go through such a rigorous (and pretty damn pricey) accreditation process- but we did- so that we would always be held to the highest standards in areas such as infection control.
- Our exam rooms are disinfected on every surface between patients with EPA approved chemicals that kill coronavirus in one minute or less. And just to be doubly certain we also disinfect the rooms with specialized anti-viral UVC lamps and have HEPA/UVC air filtration.
- We make sure surfaces you may need to touch such as door knobs, faucets, and iPads are disinfected throughout the office.
You can be 100% confident that you are as safe as you possibly can be when you visit us in our office. Your safety, as well as the safety of our staff is our number one priority- that is the way we have always operated.
TELEDERMATOLOGY AT OUR OFFICE
You love it, we love it, so we will keep it going! For those who prefer to have their consult with us virtually we will continue to offer our teledermatology services.
No software to download. No account that needs to be generated. You are sent a link by text or email and its simple to start your HIPAA compliant secure session.
To schedule an appointment:
Call 212-444-8204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.