For one reason or another, you may find yourself in need of the services of a dermatologist. Facial treatments are becoming increasingly popular because of the lasting effects and often immediate results they can provide. The Dermatology and Laser Group offers professional dermatology services to help you look and feel your best. We are a facial spa in NYC with a team of experienced medical and cosmetic dermatologists and aestheticians.
Finding the Answer for Your Skin
The different stages and seasons of life, including aging and stress can take a toll on your skin. The signs are often clearly visible on the face in various ways such as wrinkles, pigment issues, and dryness. Diet and illness can also impact your skin as can nutrient deficiencies. You may have tried a few things to cover up these issues. Make-up only has minimal effect, and skin-boosting lotions take time to work.
The results of oxygen facials are visible very quickly. For serums involving a nutrient boost, this is much easier and faster than taking the corresponding nutrient supplements in an oral dosage form over time. Supplements to boost the vitality of your skin can be a great idea, but it also requires discipline to take them regularly. Additionally, these do not target your face specifically but the whole body, making the results less significant. You get one long-lasting treatment done, which can last you for some time.
If you long for the exuberance that your skin once had and are looking for a proven solution that is more than just surface deep, then you have come to the right place. Our oxygen facials are among our most popular facial treatments.
Give your facial skin a lift with an oxygen facial in NYC. Dermatologists everywhere recommend this treatment for a range of issues. This treatment offers a few unique benefits. This is what you need to know about it:
- An oxygen facial is a revolutionary professional skincare treatment.
- This is not a medical procedure.
- In the treatment, oxygen under ambience pressure conditions is used to deliver different serums with skin-boosting properties. The nutrient-treated oxygen is passed directly into the pores of skin using a special machine and under the right conditions for maximum absorption.
- Oxygen facials provide exceptional results almost immediately for a range of skin issues and challenges.
- Serums include ones for collagen, antioxidants, and vitamin replenishment. This nutrient boost can work wonders for the health, tone, elasticity, and general appearance.
- Other serums are specially formulated for skin rejuvenation, hydration, brightening, and lifting.
- An oxygen facial treatment can help reduce wrinkles and fine lines on the skin that come with aging.
Professional Services to Boost Your Skin
When it comes to safety and quality, we offer the best oxygen facial in NYC. Our facial procedures are administered by experienced aestheticians, who are privy to the many different skin types and can facilitate facial treatments accordingly.
How your skin looks and feels can have an immense impact on how you feel. By taking the time to look after your skin’s health with one of our facial treatments, you can both look and feel great. Life can be stressful, but taking some time out for selfcare can be a huge boost to your confidence, health, and wellbeing.
Visit the Dermatology and Laser Group in Midtown, NY to get your facial. We also offer various other cosmetic and medical dermatological services, including other face and neck procedures, body procedures, and medical dermatology. Consult one of our experts to recommend the best serum for your oxygen facial treatment. Call us at (212) 444-8204 or visit us at 110 E 60th Street #606, New York, NY 10022.