See Elle Magazine’s visit to our office for this procedure below!
An innovation from The Dermatology and Laser Group, The Vampire Laser™ combines two powerful procedures to achieve total skin rejuvenation for the face, neck, chest, or any other part of the body.
The Vampire Laser is a two part procedure starting with a PicoSure Laser Focus Treatment (the most technologically advanced skin rejuvenation laser in the world), followed immediately by painless microneedling of PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) from your own body to supply your skin with an abundance of growth factors to stimulate new skin and collagen formation. This innovative procedure takes 30 minutes for the entire face and produces amazing results that surpass the benefits of older technologies, with far less downtime- typically only a few hours!
TOTAL SKIN REJUVENATION (wrinkles, acne scars, discoloration).
SAFE and 100% NATURAL.
ONLY A FEW HOURS OF MILD REDNESS.
Steps Involved in Procedure:
PicoSure Focus Laser
- The most technologically advanced skin rejuvenation laser available today, this skin revitalization laser produces new collagen and elastin while also eliminating unwanted pigment.
- Much less downtime- only several hours of redness vs. several days or weeks with older lasers. Its the perfect treatment when you have no time for downtime!
- The secret to the laser is SKIN CELL ACTIVATION. The laser energy 100% naturally causes release of proteins from skin cells, which are then detected by surrounding cells to trigger a healing response—a response that produces new collagen and elastin for healthier-looking skin.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- PRP is obtained by drawing a small amount of your blood with a tiny needle, and then spinning it in our centrifuge to concentrate natural proteins that are important for new collagen and elastin formation.
- The 100% natural PRP is administered to your newly lasered skin with the AQUAGOLD Microneedling System, a painless procedure that uses microneedles thinner than human hair to deliver the growth factors to the dermis.
Together these procedures combine to rev up our body’s natural pathways to produce newly rejuvenated skin with minimized wrinkles and sun damage– the fountain of youth!